A Room without books is like a body without a soul – Cicero
Like any other skill, reading book(s) is a must if you want to learn in financial markets continuously.
Here are the Top 10 must-read books we recommend you should read as a beginner.
- Principles: Life and Work – Ray Dalio
- The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing – John C. Bogle
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – Burton G. Malkiel
- Psychology of Money – Morgan Housel
- One up on wall street – Peter Lynch
- Market Wizards – Jack D. Schwager
- Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets – John J. Murphy
- The Big Short – Michael Lewis
- When Genius Failed – Roger Lowenstein
Next Read:10 key questions in your trading plan – why, what, how?