Why you should attend ?
The Round the Clock Trader Summit 2023 is a two-day trading event that provides free trading education to traders looking to improve their skills and stay up-to-date with the latest market trends. The event is live hosted by Simon Campbell and features a range of expert speakers covering topics such as technical analysis, risk management, order flow, and swing trading.
Day 1 – Wednesday, 22nd March 2023
- 10.00 am FTSE Gap Trading Strategy with Mark Austin
Price gap analysis is a popular form of technical analysis used by traders in financial markets, particularly when trading equities
- 11.00am The benefits of a funded account and how to qualify |
Do you have the knowledge and trading skills required to stand the best chance of qualifying for a funded traded account? Join Chris Tubby, a trader with over 50 years’ experience in the market, to learn what mistakes you can avoid, the importance of accurate chart levels and what do if you lose connectivity.
- 12.00 pm Ensuring trading success with the “Two Golden Rules of Risk Management. |
Becoming a consistently profitable Forex Trader takes personal effort, discipline,knowledge and practice, plus ongoing support, and quality mentorship. This webinar will be conducted by Fibforex123 founder and divergence expert Sunil Mangwani himself, a highly respected trainer and a successful technical trader.
- 1.00 pm How to Use Order Flow for Profitable Trade |
Setups Identifying the dominant order flow to keep you on the right side of the market and how to profit from the traps most retail traders fall into. Ross Maxwell is the founder of Keyzone Traders.
- 2.00 pm -Upcoming Fed Pivot and China’s Reopening: Two double-edged swords and their impact on markets | Yohay Elam, FX Street.
The Federal Reserve is nearing the end of its tightening cycle, but that may not necessarily prove a boon for markets. China’s reopening is now several months in the making, and results are mixed. We will discuss the implications of these developments on stocks and currencies, providing an outlook for the coming months.
- 3.00 pm Powering Trading Decisions with Real-Time Analysis and Information
This one-hour session will show you how you can find the essential news, data, commentary, and analytics you need, all in one place. Quickly compare a security to the industry, see any related news, view recommendations, earnings estimates and reviews for growth over time. Bobby Hiller has been at MetaStock for over six years. During his time at MetaStock, he has worked extensively with traders all over the world and is currently in charge of International Business Development.
- 4.00 pm The Five Biggest Factors to profitable trading… that most losing traders never realize
We cover the biggest things you need to be aware of if you want to have a net winning trade approach and reveal the biggest reasons why winning traders succeed.Jason Alan Jankovsky – FOREX Analyst & Trader
- 5.00 pm The Naked Trading Strategy which can save you time and stress in trading | Andrew Lockwood, The City Traders
Day 2 – Thursday, 23rd March 2023
- 10.00 am First Trading Day of The Month DAXTrading Strategy There are many effects and seasonalities inthe stock market. One frequently mentioned seasonality is the first trading day of the month effect. Is the first trading day of the month effect a myth orfact? In this webinar, expert trader Cameron Malik of Magnetic Trading reveals how he sets up a trade on the 1st Month with a high probability of profit..
11.00pm A Simple Swing Trading Strategy with Charlie Burton
Keep your trading simple and effective with Charlie’s golden rules for swing trading forex and indices. Charlie Burton is the founder of CharlieBurtonTrading.com.
- 12.00 pm – Live market analysis for stocks, indices and forex. | Philip Konchar, Tradercast 1.00 pm 3 price action trading tips for consistent performance
In this webinar by Thiru Nagappan, you will learn: price action tips to give you a winning edge . An elite strategy with those tips which made near to 60% return . How to execute a similar strategy live and achieve consistent returns
2.00pm – Gavin Holmes – How you can trade to win in the financial markets
Gavin has become recognized as a worldwide expert in the Volume Spread Analysis methodology and market manipulation. Gavin has featured as a headline speaker at numerous seminars and webinars around the world
- 3.00 pm – A simple and high probability swing trading methodology |
In the webcast David Paul will show you how to easily pinpoint high probability swing trades using the power of VectorVest. These trades can be executed by buying the stock or using a spread betting market maker with leverage. If you can follow this plan then you will be a consistently winning trader with little fuss.
4.00 pm – Learn the three options strategies that I use to win four out of five market scenarios |In this webinar we will explain why options provide an edge as wasting assets and how time can be our ally. We will compare the outright purchase of a stock against mal practices of options that traders use, effectively becoming gamblers, which you need to avoid. Lastly, we will be talking about the three strategies which are effectively selling volatility, taking a view on a specific underline which is not directional but rather one that aims at the underline not falling or rising, which is different that betting that something will actually fall or rise. We close with some remarks on the statistics behind and the probabilities of winning. So grab a pen and a paper and I ll see you there! Ioannis Kantartzis has been active in the financial markets for more than 24 years, with special emphasis on the use of options and futures, as well stocks and online trading. He is an international speaker and partner/ editor-in-chief of TRADERS’ MAGAZINE, the leading Spanish trading magazine in which you can learn from
strategies, analysis, charts and much more from the best traders worldwide.
- 5.00 pm – How to Get More Profitable Day & Swing Trading Results | Harry Boxer, The Tech Trader Why this is a CRITICAL time in the market and how my 60 yrs of trading and analysis using technical indicators and chart formations can assist my members How using intraday 1 min charts and technical analysis will greatly enhance day trading/scalp profitability.Why I believe that the technical picture of stocks and indices nearly always tells what’s going on with a company and overall investors sentiment.